EasyRide is the Trinity Metro transit program that provides commuter cost savings to Tarrant County businesses and their employees. Transit options include the TEXRail, Trinity Railway Express (TRE), and all buses and trains of the Trinity Metro, Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART), and Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA).
How EasyRide Works
Employers complete an agreement with the Trinity Metro, the Trinity Metro then provides the employer an employee registration form along with a Company Code. Employees complete and return the registration form to their Benefits Administrator who will forward to Trinity Metro. Once processed, the employees will have access, using the company code, to the EasyRide online store to purchase online discount passes (25% off regular price).
- Improve employee recruitment and retention by offering transit discounts as part of their benefits package.
- Reduce traffic congestion and air pollution.
- Gain cost savings on fuel, parking fees, and wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Reduce stress and gain extra time in your day with the convenience of working from your laptop, cellphone, or reading the daily paper on your way to work.
- Enjoy a convenient and easy-to-use monthly or annual pass with Guaranteed Ride Home benefits.
Employers: Contact us at EasyRide@ridetm.org or call 817-215-8700 and ask for EasyRide. We will answer your questions and provide you with everything you need to get started.
Employees: Contact your Benefits Administrator to ask if your employer is enrolled in the EasyRide program.